Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Look at me, love me.

Well, I've decided to enroll myself in that academy of narcissism, the blog. Poke fun if you wish. I certainly would. But know this: This blog has consciousness-expanding qualities the likes of which have never been experienced on the web, much less the blogosphere. By tuning in regularly to my rantings and photo postings, you will be penetrating my soul and gleaning enlightenment therefrom.
This blog is not for the faint-hearted. There will be bouldering photos. There will be landscape photos. I will drink wine and toss inhibitions to the curb. I will unabashedly use profane language. This is all exceedingly and overwhelmingly original. You have been warned.

2 comments:

Mannphoto said...

OH NOOOOZ!, it's is soooo on now brutha. We shall settle this in a "Blog-Off" from Bishop next month. Winner takes all!

Definitely nice to see news from the SE and hopefully pics from Colorado years past. (if you ever break out your camera slacker)

see you soon amigo - Andy

sock hands said...

pfft. narcissism? you're bush league, son. you can't even hang w/ the self-loving, self-congratulatory, self-aggrandizing GANGSTAS that have already done their piss-marking all over this intardweb. the territory is ours. juvenile lions will be run out of town like lil pusses. fukin ROAR, bish! COWER IN OUR PRESENCE